Thursday, December 30, 2010

Project Love ME: prompt 1- iDream


prompt: iDream 1
Your dreams and hopes can tell us so much about who you are and what is important to you.  This week we will focus on your current dream(s). It can be anything- big or small. Tell us why it’s your dream-  is it because it will make your life easier and give you more time, it’s something you always wanted to do or will help you be the person you want to be or just because it will fulfill you? Have you taken any steps to realize your dream? 

I dream about the future with my daughter. Shes everything to me. I dream about who she will grow up to be. 
What color will her eyes be? 
What color will her hair be?
 what will her first word be?
What will her first word be?
What will she love to eat?
its just all I dream and think about now. How and what can I do to love her fully and to the most of my ability everyday. I dream of us living in a quaint town, in a one level ranch style home with the three of us and our dog Marcie. I'll have a beautiful back yard where she can play and run around in the summer while we play. Everything is placed perfectly and every color I love, filled with paintings and photos from us. I hope josh and I work in jobs we both love that keeps us happy and content, that we don't overwork so we can spend all the time  with her as we can.
Shes all I dream about... my beautiful baby!!
xoxo Mommy :)