Friday, December 17, 2010

Project Life: first post let's begin

Since I'm entirely unable to do a project 365 (take 1 photo everyday) I have an alternative that I'm working on until I hopefully have it all ready by January

I will continue-
 Project Em- Its all the multiple blog posts that I do. This blog and all its multiple randomness.
Project Life- That will be a 12x12 Collective Layout book I'll create over the entire year. It will be bounded and produced by a company such as shutterfly.

then we have my entire alternative to p365... I haven't chose a name yet...

PROJECT ? <--- I have some time to decide lol

anyways it will be a combination of





and it will all be bounded in an Altered Art Journal Album Inspired by 



Her journals rock!!


It will be a combination of Digital/Traditional/Hybrid!!! 
I can't wait to share more with you... things are coming together nicely. I'll keep an update as I go to share with you... I hope to have the majority of things together by January. I will keep collecting items over the year tho.