Thursday, January 20, 2011

Project Love ME: prompt 4- Dream- Words of Wisdom

What dreams do you have for you loved ones? Do you have a message you’d want to share with them about pursuing dreams, re-visiting dreams or letting dreams go? What have you learned in your life about the role dreams can play in your life?

This prompt in its entirety explains why I'm here today, and why I created this blog for you. I want to preserve our memories, share stories,  and tell you the dreams and hopes I have for us.

In everything that it trickles down to I want you to know that I love you now, and will always love you the absolute rest of our existence. 

Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible player.

Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment