Tuesday, January 25, 2011

journal entry- 1/25, layouts,photos, and love!

so its sure been awhile since I've blogged.. ack I tend to do that sometime.

When I do that I always seem to have a lot that I want to talk about. I want to sit and tell you everything that I missed telling you. This last few weeks have been stressful, fun, and amazing all at the same time! We haven't had a lot going on, but more emotions it seems. One of the greatest things this week was...

You learned to giggle!! and its amazing to say the least. 

I finally grabbed a video. The laughing was seriously way louder, but by the time I got the video camera out... you were wearing down. I still captured the giggles.


We are also continuing the job searching... which is never easy. Not in the economy we have today. Its sad that its this way, but its very difficult for everyone.

We're clawing our way out of a recession that has spawned a year and a half of "jobless recovery."
We expect more jobs to open up this year.
But don't expect the pre-2008 job market to return.
Workplaces that downsized aren't likely to regain pre-recession strength. And new hiring isn't apt to fill the same jobs that were eliminated.


Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/01/25/2607825/2011-job-market-will-be-unfamiliar.html#ixzz1C76Wuygg

One thing mommy and daddy never try to do is lose hope. No matter what when things seem the roughest... is when you truly prevail.

I have some new photos to share. I love taking photos... and I so enjoy my subject material. I never get tired of taking photos of you.

we also did a photo shoot!! we got tons of amazing photos too!!!