Sunday, December 26, 2010

{Project: Love, Me} “Pre”-prompt- why??


{ Pre-Prompt }

So why are you completing the project? Is it for you, or for someone else, or both? What do you hope to gain from the project at the end of the 52 weeks? Do you think it will make a difference in your life? How?

I'm creating this project for YOU! I wan't you to know who I am, who I was, and who I want to be. I hope to gain the clearest perspective on my life, my loves, and who I am. I hope at the end of the 52 weeks {your first year of life} that you not only know you.. but that you know ME! I think it will greatly impact me. I hope for an amazing 2011 and I can't wait to kick of this new year and this next chapter in our lives together.

it will contain the life of 
Emma- age 3 months.
Susan- age 24 years.
Josh- age 27 years.

the three bears :)