Sunday, January 1, 2012

One Little Word 2012: inspired

Its another year.
Time for the re-evaluation of who,what,where, and when.
It usually always happens at the turn of the year simply because you are usually...

INSPIRED.
[in-spahyuhrd]
adjective
1.
aroused, animated, or imbued with the spirit to dosomething, by or as if by supernatural or divine influence: aninspired poet.
2.
resulting from such inspirationan inspired poem; an inspiredplan.


That is actually my One Little Word. One Little Word that I set for myself at the beginning of the year. Its a word I try to keep in my mind when I feel I get side tracked or lost.


I'll be inspired to actually live a healthy life. The last 3 months I've lost 25+ pounds. I've worked somewhat hard at it, so I know if I work hard at it I'll move past the rest.

I'll be inspired to actually complete some pins on pintrest. There are so many new things and amazing things I've been inspired by, I just haven't move through the rest of the inspiration to actually complete it.

I'll be inspired to actually enjoy the little things in life. I'll stop worrying that something isn't right or something isn't perfect... and just enjoy.

I'll be inspired to actually complete something on my bucket list. I want to do many things in my life time that creates a peaceful and zen life. I would really like to do one thing if only one thing that I've set up on my bucket list.