Sunday, December 18, 2011

the holidays are near...

So its getting close to that time!

Its almost time for Christmas. I can't wait to spend some family time together. We will be having Christmas for my side on Wednesday. Your grandma Toby will be coming up from Rolla to have dinner at our house. It will be fun, we are doing a pot luck type dinner. I'm sure we will play some games, and then grandma said she wrapped all your gifts in single boxes because she wanted you to have a bunch to open. 

On Sunday or Monday we will head up to St. Joesph to have Christmas with Daddy's family. I haven't heard what we have planned yet, but I'm sure it will be fun. I actually haven't even heard what you are getting yet!! 

The rest of the time I'll be working and Daddy will be working. I'm continuing to work on you December album and you'll continue to recover from your terrible cold and teething you are doing right now. 

BTW:
You have a whopping 14 teeth!! Thats insane little lady.

Love you bunches 
Mommy