Thursday, December 15, 2011

another day down, sick baby, and pl updates...

Oh for the love of..

snot!!

that's literally all i've seen tonight. You are so sick! I feel bad because you are still so young that I really can't give you anything to help you get over it. Luckily you aren't overly grumpy.

I've also added a few new things to my Project Life list.

I picked up a smash book to help me plan, organize, and play with journaling and emperphia. 

then I picked up their date stamp to help me label the journal cards. I LOVE it already
next I ordered my project life kit from Becky Higgins. I went with the Clementine edition. I guess I couldn't pass something up from Lili!! 


and I grabbed some design A page protectors.


and I couldn't pass up getting some Washi Tape from Cutetape.

Thats my start for after the December Daily ends. I've been having so much fun with December Daily I can't believe I'm over half way finished!! I'm completely caught up on all journaling... I just have some decorating things and photos to print off. Not bad for this lady ;)

I hope to take some time tomorrow to go and pick up my pl kit, try and find more smash supplies at Michaels (they were sold out earlier) make some prints, decorate the dd pages, and spend the day with you  <3 
sounds like a perfect thursday
xo Mommy