Sunday, January 22, 2012

cha! what a list

Recently Ive found myself stepping into the world of paper scrapbooking. Ever since I made the decision to do project life in paper form... Ive decided to start buying my products in paper form rather than digital form. It took me some time simply because I've had such an aversion to paper products. I always thought the ease of clicking the undo button was what I loved. It just became easy to me, uninspired, and stale. Something about when you become content you no longer explore the depths of who you really are and how creative you really can be you loose touch. When I feel like that has happened I move on, change, or re-evaluate.

If that sounds familiar, you'll think about it more now.

What I've been wanting to share with all my paper scrapper enthusiasts is all the awesome things Ive been seeing around. Makes me excited to see what is coming.

I've explored many blogs and I've seen some amazing stuff, but this is some of my favorite stuff. Its suits me in my project life adventure and my paper scrapbooking adventure *Im just leaving the airport on that one ;)*

my all time favorite bloggers and scrapbookers is the amazing DEAR LIZZY- Elizabeth Kartchener. She has such an amazing and positive outlook on everything that is close to her. Shes created an amazing line called Neapolitan. its such a fun cotton candy mix of colors and softness. Fits my personality perfectly. I see things both on the project life album and the paper scrapbooking side of things. I see the duality of her products.
 my faves-
I already have the smash stamp, but Im set on this one for a personal issue that I have... the simple first line on the word side of the stamp...
BEST.DAY.EVER.
That is your all time FAVORITE movie Emma!! You literally watch Tangled ALL the time. I just feel like that stamp is a must have in my stash.

Scrapper friends you should do a fun blog hop and see the rest of this amazing collection. I mean come-on she made RUFFLE cardstock 12x12 paper!


next fave-


ever since I've found studio calico and their amazing unique approach I've been hooked. For someone like me being such an old die hard digital scrapper studio calico is my best friend. Their monthly kits are a great way to get a coordinated kit already set together for you. Its something that's a usual for digital scrappers.

some of the must haves from them will go both project life and paper scrapper too. Sorry seeing a normality with me... duality ;)
KEEP IT SIMPLE.BUT BEAUTIFUL <3

Im in love with their stamps coming out-
and you HAVE to have some Mr.Huey's and Im sold on this one-
they have tons of other great papers, woodgrain chips, and other mister huey's coming out.


my last faves go to-
CRATE PAPER!

now this is a relatively unfamiliar company for me. They caught my eye while seeing amazing inspirational pages and videos from another fellow blogger-
Rahel Menig of SwissgirlDesigns.

She is the one who has opened me up to paper scrapping the most. She appeals so much because I see her style and how she translates it to cardstock so well. It resembles my style that I thought could only be achieved by me if I did it digitally. I'm a very layered simplistic yet powerful story teller. I never thought myself as a paper scrapper could get the detailing and layering in a simplistic way myself. So I watched some of her videos and became very inspired. Since then I've created a paper layout that I truly love. I know its finally ME, -thanks to my husband. He looked at it and simply said- its amazing... looks like your digital layouts!! So I'll always love her for that. She opened my eyes.

look what she was able to achieve with this layout-

and the hidden places... who knew?



now anyway back to my preview of my faves from Crate Paper.


I love everything about every piece of this collection.

So about the long post... HOPE you love it and love the ladies I've shared with you, and to Emma hope I gave you some insight into who I am and how crazy I am ;)

If you wish to see more sneak peeks check out the CHA winter 2012 sneak peeks.

xo