Thursday, October 30, 2014

Week in the life 10.30


Week in the life day 4 10.30

Morning- woke up, got ready for the day, then headed to school all normal! When we got to school things got kinda crazy... There was a big green monster there! It's from a book you are ready at school so one of the teachers dressed up as one! You guys had so much fun at school today. Your teacher also let me know how big of a kid you've been. She said you've been helping other friends when they need help and teach friends how to slide.

Afternoon- I spent the day working. I'm a director of operations so my day stays packed. I keep a block schedule that I try to follow, but with running a salon/spa with 12 stylists an apprentice, and an esthetician on staff it keeps the pace going. I'm also acting salon coordinator, marketing director, education director, and media director... When you are helping a friend open a new business you do everything you can. With the skills I've acquired over the years I'm perfect for the job. 

Night- i was able to get a massage at work before I left then I got to spend the rest of the night with you and dad. So that was perfect! We grabbed dinner, played, placed new coffee table and end tables, went grocery shopping while you napped, and attempted to clean the house. I straightened up, did laundry, and I'm trying to finish dishes.. I just put off one major job- cleaning the bathroom! I hate it. I'm working on a chore list for you... To bad that can't be an emma job ;)

Shopping list- 
Bleach
Soda
Toilet paper
Milk
Syrup
Ranch
Brats 
Buns
Chips
Pizza
Fruit snacks
Bagels
Cream cheese
Rolls
Chicken
Veggies
Potatoes
Fruit
Popsicles 
Teddy Grahams

No comments:

Post a Comment