Sunday, January 12, 2014

Project Life 2014 January layouts 1st half

So it's halfway through January and I'm still caught up with my project life believe it or not. I don't do weekly like week 1, week 2 etc but I do them monthly or seasons depending on how I feel. So here is the dividing intro into 2014 page-
Used supplies from the sunshine edition project life, the we r memory keepers captured album, and some thickers and wood veneers. It's a design A page protector I just split the 4x6 with a 3x4 card. I didn't sew you'll see in the second page I went back to standard design A look. 
I'm going for clean and minimalistic this month. It always changes throughout the year I just have the clean feel going so far this year. 
Then we have my olw insert which I talked about in my other post. 
The back to that where I used my quote and my mommy+me photo for January. My hope is to capture a mommy+me, daddy+me, and a #selfie every month. 
More olw inserts
My bold intention + strong commitment insert from my olw workshop. 
And my final layout. I have a feeling I'll go back and add some writing on those two potty photos to talk about what's going on. January has been a big month with potty training! We haven't had an accident since the start of the new year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment