Friday, April 1, 2011

the ups and downs of a sick baby...

Yeah its 2:05 am...

and I'm WIDE awake....

you are trying to sleep off one of the worst colds you've had.

its been a lot of ups { crying/snifflings/cries/whines/and fusses...}

and a few downs {long long naps as you try your hardest to sleep this bugger off}

Its super sweet though. You were half asleep and playing with my hand, staring at me, and just super relaxed by the fact you are in mommy's arms. I have to say its the best feeling ever... but that doesn't last... You get super grumpy and "handsy" as I call it. You will grab my hair, my face, my nose, pull my hair, scratch my face, and just plain MEAN!

can't say that I haven't been the most patent of mothers, but who can help that right?? You feel pretty helpless when you can't do anything to help you along the way. If you feel anything like Mommy and Daddy feel... You are the new spokes rep for Vicks...

“The Nighttime, Sniffling, Sneezing, Coughing, Aching, Stuffy Head, Fever, So You Can Rest Medicine.”

So what I ask is this... How come they have a billion products for colds for us... but not a single thing for a little 6 month old?? 

I think by know we could come up with:
Infant halls...
Infant Nyquil...

because both of those are sure helping us!! 

or some other super safe alternative...

+

my sicky baby

=


my super happy baby again.

Thanks drained supermom.

;)