Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful this month.. Only for some.

Yes I'm thankful for many things... Still can't gather myself to document exactly 30 days, come up with meaningful post, and share with everyone on Facebook. It's funny that people can tho, and a post that reaches more than a sentence I ignore the rest of it. It's not meant to be rude though I'm sure that's what it is. Just I don't feel like I need to spill my heart on Facebook. Pretty much anyone on there knows me and they know how I am... A heart spiller just isn't me. Everyone seems to be thankful for the same things- wife/husband, kids, work/co-workers, and anything involving chocolate/coffee. As we have reached day 7 of this "I'm posting everyday my thankful list" people have reached the point of repeats!!  Are you truly thankful anymore? Have you expired all possible reasons to be thankful -minus the standard reasons?? I feel I'm just the most irritated that people today bypass the entire holiday that is the month of November. The pass up fall and enjoying the changing of the season and the delicious food that comes with the family get togethers. We go from Halloween straight to Christmas. The only thing that seems to mark the in between is Black Friday which now begins at 8pm thanksgiving night. Oh well enough of a rant 

No comments:

Post a Comment