Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Currently 10/30

So another year down and another milestone behind us. Its like this strange bitter sweet thing. You are getting so big and becoming this little girl that will define you, but at the same time I'm losing the baby and it becomes bitter sweet. I can't help but be a little sad about it.

We are embracing all the changes coming to us at the big milestone of turning 3. I'm doing my best to embrace all changes anyway.

This big change is you started preschool. You've been going for 3 weeks now. The first week it was so sad, you were so upset leaving mom and dad for the first time. The second week was much better and you really started to settle in and become accustomed to the routine... even tho you tried to get out of going. On the first day of the second week you got sick and I let you take a day off, well you learned that being sick got you out of school so when you woke up you said "I'm sick" and we were both like "you are okay enough to go to school" on the way out you said "This sucks" Its so funny because its only preschool, just wait baby it gets worse ;)

So with you going to school and I have the day off I'm actually able to get caught up on stuff. Its strange not having you here right now since I usually always have you if I'm home, but I'm taking the opportunity to get our project life album caught up, printing photos, cleaning house, cleaning the car, and running errands. I have my coffee in hand and great music... I can get a lot completed with those in hand.