Sunday, November 10, 2013

Currently 11/10

Today and yesterday really marked a major mind shift for me. I decided I wasn't happy with the decision the leave my industry and that working as a retail store manager wasn't keeping me fulfilled anymore, so it's officially I'm going back to being a hairstylist. I've spoke with my friend who manages a sport clips salon and she will be bringing me on the next opening she has. I feel like a weight has be lifted and I have that career purpose again. I'll also be using my degree which helps.. Don't even get me started on that one. So 2013 one little word was change, I have to say I truly embraced that word and lived by it.

On a fun note I've been diving into December daily, Christmas Shopping, birthday shopping, and we've had a mommy+daughter date. 
Here are some recent photo love









No comments:

Post a Comment