Friday, March 25, 2011

wonderful women and RAK's

So I'm a strong member of one amazing community of women...

they are digital scrapbookers!

and seriously they are the sweetest, best, and most supportive group of women out there.

If I ever have a problem, wanna randomly discuss things, or just wanna chit chat about whatever, its always the place I go. You end up making some of the closest connections with these women. So I figured I would share where I meet and hang out with people... then I want to share what some of them have done for me...

my 2 main homes are 

and some place I frequent for fun stuff and randomness is


now they are all centered around one of my largest passions...

Digital Scrapbooking

so now that I've shared that... I wanna show you some RAK [random acts of kindness] I've received from some amazingly talented women...