Saturday, July 28, 2012

Everyday Recipes- Funfetti Cake Dip

So I've been posting crazy amounts of recipes over on Pinterest. I never end up making them, but I decided to start. I found this recipe by Eat Yourself Skinny. check her out she has an amazing amount of recipes over there. Of course I will always put my own twist on things, I will not measure things out, and I will not stage what it looks like, honestly I just want to make it and eat it.
my take:

mix-
cake mix
yogurt
whipped topping

Pillsbury Funfetti cake mix (just seemed the way to go)
tub of Whipped Topping (off brand.. a difference?? really?)
and 
two containers of Vanilla yogurt (I mixed that up because I just wanted the rest of the vanilla to eat later.)

pretty basic and simple.


then just dip with graham crackers... or like em does and leave them behind for later ;)


once mixed and graham crackers found... eat and enjoy!! 
btw its healthy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment